About the monastery

Architecture

Church Of The Resurrection Of The Word. May 29, 2007, was Initially built in 1772 In 1853, was rebuilt by the architect M. D. Bykovsky

Certificate of registration of the media. AL № FS77-59984

© 2010. All rights reserved. Pokrovsky Stavropigialny womens monastery of the intercession Outpost of the city of Moscow

Monastery grounds

New martyrs of the monastery of the intercession

Childrens shelter

Matrona Of Moscow

A farmstead to the Trinity-Lykovo

Schedule of services

Meal for pilgrims

Newfound

Spiritual reading

Interpretation on the gospel

Monasticism

Contacts