Commemoration in the monastery through the site
Ask the priest a question
Schedule of services
Interpretation on the gospel
Детский приют, гимназия
Подворье в Марково
Раздел с новостями обители
Brothers and sisters! We ask you to provide all possible financial assistance for the beautification of our monastery and the further restoration of the courtyards.
Certificate of registration of the media. AL № FS77-59984
© 2010. All rights reserved. Pokrovsky Stavropigialny womens monastery of the intercession Outpost of the city of Moscow
Pokrovsky women's monastery
Pokrovsky Stavropigialny women's monastery of the intercession of the Outpost - one of the attractions around the capital city of Moscow.
Church Of The Intercession Of The Virgin
Church Of The Intercession Of The Virgin. May 29, 2007 Built in 1806-1810 g.
Church Of The Resurrection
Church Of The Resurrection Of The Word. May 29, 2007, was Initially built in 1772 In 1853, was rebuilt by the architect M. D. Bykovsky
According to the inventory of 1763, the belltower of the Intercession monastery was stone, with eight bells and a german clock.
The Holy Spring
The Holy Spring was recreated in 2005.
Church of the Holy Prince Peter and Princess Fevronia
According to historical photos the chapel with the prayer house which was located behind a monastery fence down the street Taganskaya (former street Semenovskaya) was completely recreated in 2012 - 2014.
The monastery necropolis was one of the largest in Moscow.
The compound of the Intersection convent in the village of Markovo
The history of the Kazan Church of the village Markovo began in the XVII century, when Astrakhan Governor Prince Yakov Nikitich Odoevsky bought Markovo and its neighboring Malakhov.
The compound of the Intercession Сonvent in Troitse-Lykovo in Strogino district of Moscow
Troitse-Lykovo is located in the West of Moscow (Strogino district)
Temple in honor of the Holy blessed Matrona of Moscow
The construction of the temple in honor of the holy righteous Blessed Matrona of Moscow began at the intersection of the Warsaw highway and the Moscow Ring Road from the outside of the road around the 33rd km in 2008.